Friday, 5 December 2014

November 2014 Favourites

Well...it's monthly favourites time again. Technically, it was monthly favourite time a couple of days ago but things are still not sorted with the DWP, PIP and ATOS (I will probably explain sometime soon!). Due to the goings on with the aforementioned idiots, my activities have been limited so this will be a brief list... Allons-y!


Atgames Arcade Ultimate Portable Video Game Player
PICTURE COURTASY OF ARGOS.CO.UK...MY OWN IMAGES
COMING SOON!

If you read my latest 'Christmas 2014 Gift Guide' you will have seen the genius device. It's a portable, pocket sized Sega Mega Drive...need I say more? I will be doing a full review soon!



Doki Doki Puchi Saru no Mori

This past month I reviewed Candy Japan, a Japan based subscription service that sends you sweets. One of the packets of sweets I received was Doki Doki Puchi Saru no Mori. They are pineapple soda flavoured gummy monkeys and, in my humble opinion, they need to be sold here in the UK...right now!



That's it I'm afraid...that's all I can think of. As I mentioned at the start of the post, due to the whole DWP, PIP, ATOS fiasco our activities have been limited of late, mainly consisting of watching That 70's Show (featured in last month's favourites) and generally resting (Jan is still feeling the side effects of her assessment). Hopefully things will soon be sorted and normal service can resume.


What have been your favourite things from the past month? Leave me your thoughts below.

Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment