Wednesday, 1 October 2014

September 2014 Favourites

Well, it's been a month(ish) since my August favourites, where does the time go? It went relatively well so, I thought I'd carry on with it...this time, it's my favourite things from September 2014... Allons-y!


Marvel Legends Spider-Man Infinite Series Superior Spider-Man


If you read my blog on a regular basis, or a semi-regular basis, you may have seen my review of this action figure. Whilst the Amazing Spider-Man 2 figure is still my favourite, this figure came into my possession in September so, technically, it counts as my favouite of September.


EA Battleship


My latest iPhone game obsession doesn't shouldn't need much explanation...it's Battleship. This incarnation of the game, made by EA, is inspired by the 2012 movie of the same name. The game features both a single player mode and, a multiplayer mode (battling via WiFi, Bluetooth or Pass 'N Play).


Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D


In preparation for series 2 of Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D, Jan and I rewatched the entire first season of this amazing show...I say in preparation, like we need an excuse! I won't get into writing about the show, otherwise, this post will degenerate into a massive essay about my undying love of Marvel, Joss Whedon, Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen and the rest of the gang. What I will say though is, if you don't know what Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D is, you probably shouldn't be reading my blog...be gone with you!


Wooden Toothpicks


My recent obsession of figure cutomising continues, and with that, comes sculpting. After extensive research (Googling and watching YouTube videos), I have come to use Milliput for my sculpting needs. Whilst completing my reasearch, it came to light that Milliput, can be, a bit of a b***h to get off modelling tools. A few people suggested using toothpicks as modelling tools and, I have to say, they are right. You can do pretty much anything that you can with expensive modelling tools but, instead of having a nightmare of a time cleaning them, you just throw them away...no muss, no fuss!


So there you have it, a few of my favourite things from September 2014. Sadly, September's list isn't any bigger than Augusts...it's been a bit of a troubling month, hopefully, October will be better and my favouites list will be more substantial...hopefully!

What have been your favourite things from September 2014? Leave me some comments below.

Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment