Thursday, 23 October 2014

Flora Photography... As In Plants, Not The Margarine!

If you saw my last photography post 'Creepy Crawlies' you will have seen me mention I also photograph flora. Well, today I thought I'd share some of it with you... Allons-y!


As I said in my previous post, photographing flora came about completely by chance. A magazine was running a competiton and because of the time of year, the theme was flowers. Before that, I hadn't even looked at a flower with my camera unless it had a bug on it. I figured what the heck and gave it a go...the rest as they say is history.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the results from my early forays into flora photography...











Please feel free to leave me some comments below letting me know what you think of my shots...

Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment