Sunday, 5 October 2014

Creepy Crawlies

One of my big passions in life is photography, it's something I would like to do professionally. I figured it's about time, if not long overdue, that I share with you some of my photography... Allons-y!


As you may know, if you have read the mini bio over there, to the left, under my picture...I'm a photographer. Don't get me wrong, I am in no way David Bailey or Helmut Newton. I don't have Canon wanting to give me a free 5D Mk III or a 1DX, although Canon, if you want to, I will be most grateful!

As I was saying, I'm a photographer...an enthusiastic amateur who would like to become professional. Sadly, I don't get to shoot as much as I would like, although, this past summer I did manage to get out a little. As I am really just an overgrown child, one of the things I did was play around in mud photographing creepy crawlies. I did also happen to photograph quite a lot of flowers this year. I had never shot flowers before (I don't know why) but, I did it for a competition and kinda carried on...anyway, I'll show you them in another post!

Enough of my rambling...onto the pictures, I hope you enjoy!


Warning: creepy crawlies ahead, including Spiders!
I hate spiders! I figured you'd appreciate a warning as I would.







THIS WAS ACTUALLY TAKEN 2012/2013 BUT,
 IT'S ALWAYS BEEN ONE I'M PROUD OF








So, there you have it...a little of my photography.

Please leave me some comments below letting me know what you think and...Canon, please feel free to email me to find out where to send the camera to.

Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment