Friday, 19 September 2014

What You Can Expect To See From Me Soon...

As you will know, if you read Jan's most recent post on my blog, I have been a little busy...sorry about that! Things are however, slowly getting back to normal.

With that in mind, I thought I would write a quick post, letting you know, what you can soon expect to see on my blog.

I have another installment of the 'my top... games' feature...this time, it's the turn of, the Sega Dreamcast.

As well as that, I have a few reviews lined up, including...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Classics Michelangelo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Classics Raphael
McFarlane Halo Anniversary Series 2 Master Chief (The Package)
McFarlane Halo 4 Series 1 Cortana
Mcfarlane Halo 4 Series 1 Storm Grunt

and...

THIS GUY!
MARVEL LEGENDS SPIDER-MAN INFINITE SERIES SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN


As well as all that, there will no doubt be a whole host of other geeky goodness so, don't forget to check back often...

Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment