Thursday, 14 August 2014

A Little Of My Photography - Doctor Who, Marvel, TMNT, Halo...

I'll be honest, I've kinda got writers block today, so, I thought I'd share with you a little of my photography... Allons-y!

As Jan and I collect toys, I often end up photographing them... Sometimes in our house with backgrounds I have knocked up out of card, sometimes out and about. You can get some odd looks when you're laying on the ground photographing toys, I can tell you. Anyway, I hope you enjoy looking at them...


First up... A little TMNT action with Donatello:


Next up...  A little Halo with Master Chief on the hunt:




Now... Some Marvel with Iron Man, Hulk and Bruce Banner:






Last, but by no means least... Don't Blink!



So there you have it, a little of my photographic work... I hope you enjoyed seeing it. If you want to see more of my work, please head over to my photography Facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment