Monday, 23 June 2014

Coming Up...

Do you ever sit down to write something and your thoughts just swirl around and disappear like water down a sinks plug hole, that's what has just happened to me so, in order to keep this post from turning into a load of gibberish, I'll shall just write a brief whats coming up post... Allons-y!

Firstly... Currently, in my draft posts folder, is a review of Hasbro's 3 3/4 Thor: The Dark World - Kurse action figure that I picked up recently from Toys R Us, you would be reading it now however, it doesn't presently have any pictures with it and, a review of something without pictures is a tad counterproductive don't you think?

Also, I am currently in talks with a very nice lady at LootCrate about reviewing their June Crate, which, has the theme 'Transform', as you can probably guess from the theme, most of the contents are based around Transformers, so, if all goes well, you will probably here me squeel with joy wherever you are.

My 'terrible films I love series' will be continuing to highlight films that many consider to be, as the title suggest terrible yet I, personally, happen to love.

The 'do you remember' series will also be continuing, showcasing many weird, wonderful, obscure, sometime rubbish gadgets, gizmos and toys from days gone by... as in things within my life time, I have to know about them to write about them, although... keep your eyes peeled for a potential new series where I learn about older stuff I don't know about!

There will also be my usual top lists, my views on recent movie/geekdom news, reviews of movies, books, dvds, music, games, etc and much more of my own personal brand of geek and randomness.

Is there anything you would like to see on my blog? is there anything you'd like me to review? leave me your suggestions in the comments below, or, contact me using any of the methods listed in my contact page.

Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment