Friday, 27 June 2014

Awesome Toy Deals June/July 2014

Whilst I was out and about shopping the other day, I came across some great deals on toys and thought I'd share them with you... Allons-y!

Before I continue, I should mention, the store I am about to mention, to my knowledge is a UK only store so, to anyone who isn't UK based, I'm sorry.



At present, Home Bargains have a great selection of Halo 4 Series 1, The Hobbit, Man Of Steel and Transformers toys, all at great prices.




Although their website only shows Master Chief and Spartan Warrior (This Is Sparta!!!) sorry, it's out of my sytem now... their stores carry the full selection of, McFarlane Halo 4 Series 1 figures for you to select from, priced at £2.99. Compared to the prices of £10 up on Amazon (I have even seen one priced at £40), this is an amazing deal, also, as they are from McFarlane, they are uber detailed and posable.




Are you a fan of The Hobbit? Home Bargains also carry in store, at present, a range of Hobbit action figures, prices ranging from £2.99 for single 6 inch scale figures, £3.99 for twin pack 6 inch scale figures and £4.99 for the 3 3/4 inch scale figure triple packs.




If, like me, you are a massive Transformers fan, this next little snippet of info will be most exciting to you. Both instore, and online (they have far more instore than they do online) they have quite a sizeable selection of various Transformers Deluxe Class figures for £6.99, these same figures retail for £15 normally elsewhere.




This last one, I have not found on the Home Bargains website, however, in store they are currently selling, Movie Masters Man Of Steel action figures for £4.99, a saving of around £5-£10 depending on which you get. Like with the McFarlane Halo figures, these figures are uber detailed.

There you have it, my first of hopefully many to come, toy deal news thingy (snazzy name coming soon!). As you can imagine, with prices like that, I will also have a couple of reviews coming up, I shall leave you guessing what I will be reviewing for now, that way you have to come back... get me, all crafty, forcing my audience to revisit! anyway...

Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment