Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Wasps & Terry's Chocolate Orange Donuts

Thank's for coming back, allow me to regale you with a tale, a tale of my escapades the other day, a day which involved me having to partake in an unthinkable act... Allons-y!

The other day, Monday I think it was, I'm rather incompetent when it comes to knowing what day it is, a little strange considering my OCD... anyway, the other day I had to do something terrible, something unthinkable, I had to get up early! Now we're not talking still dark, people staggering home from clubs after closing time early, we're talking around 8am early, which considering my fondness for sleeping is a little like telling Britney Spears she can't lip-sync at her concerts. As the weather was pleasant I decided to take my camera out with me to see if I could find anything to shoot... and I did, which brings me to the point of this post... look at some of these pictures of mine!



Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed yourself... Oh, before I forget, Terry's Chocolate Orange donuts, try them, they're a taste sensation! (For British readers Asda sell them, for everyone else, you're on your own, sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment