Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Spoils Of A Brief Reconnaissance Trip To Toys-R-us

Recently, Jan and I made a brief stop into Toys-R-us to take a look around, we had no intention of getting anything, our intention that day was purely to look around, see what they had, so we had an idea what we could potentially get, on a future trip. As is always the case, things didn't quite go to plan... Allons-y

Unlike a lot of 'haul' posts on the net, and more than likely, unlike future ones from me, this one is very short... three products short to be exact. As I said, we had no intention of getting anything, however, this products were all under £3 each (around $5 US) so we figured, what the heck, they probably won't have them next time, and, if they do, the price will have gone back up for some reason.

First up, I got a 3 3/4 inch scale figure from the Thor: The Dark World line by Hasbro, I got this fella...

Kurse, from Thor: The Dark World

Next up, I got a figure from, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 6 inch Collectors figure series, I got...

Thorin Oakenshield, from The Hobbit (films)

Finally, also from, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 6 inch Collectors figures series, I got...

Tauriel, from The Hobbit (films)

As soon as I can, I will unbox the figures, takes some pictures, and, get a review written and uploaded, until then...

Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment