Tuesday, 6 May 2014

So, I'm blogging now... Always late to the party!

So, here we are, my first blog post... Allons-y!

When online, when I'm not working on my photography or watching countless hours of YouTube videos I spent some time reading blogs, during this reading it has come to my attention that most of these blogs seemed to start around 2009... with this in mind I have today, in 2014 decided to start a blog... I'm always late catching on to these 'fads' as you will find out when I review my first pair of crocs, my first Tamagotchi & have a go giving my hair the 'Rachel'. Apparently, the hairdresser responsible for the 'Rachel' was higher than the voice of a Bee Gee who had taken a blow to the nuts when he created it... this is the sort of random & pointless trivia you can expect on a regular basis folks.

The reason for my blogging is actually my wife Jan's fault, she seems to think that somebody out there may be as interested as she is in things I have to say. It's kind of a double edge sword when you think about it, on the one hand it would be lovely if people read & enjoyed what I write and on the other hand, she won't let me forget it.

As this is my first post I thought I'd just talk a little about my plans for the blog. The blog will be a hodgepodge of various different things, it will contain a plethora of all things geeky, nerdy, funny, foody, crafty, arty, booky & a whole host of other things ending with 'y'... and some things that don't. I have no intention of it turning into something overly serious, there will no doubt be the occassional serious post but life is far too serious most of the time, people need an escape and hopefully my musings can help provide that for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment