Sunday, 11 May 2014

Just like the queen & best birthday cake ever!

Now, I'll be the first to admit I'm a little camp, very if you ask my wife, however, yesterday things got taken up a notch, allow me to explain... Allons-y!

Before I start, I should explain, I didn't have the best of upbringings, so, where this is normal to most, to me, this is quite a big thing. I shall leave it at that for now, if in the future enough people are interested, I may address it, especially, if it may be helpful to someone who is experiencing similar situations.

In three days time, I turn 28, and, as you would expect I will be celebrating my birthday with my family, nothing fancy, just a little gathering, eating food I like, having birthday cake and having a nice day. Like I said, to most, this is 'normal' for a birthday, to me it's still a big thing.

Yesterday, I spent the day with my wife, my mum and my Gran. They are actually my in-laws, however, in the short time I have known them, they are more like you would expect of a 'proper' family, so, I have never bothered with the term in-law, to me, they are my mum and my gran, the same goes for my dad and my other gran. Anyway, that bordered on rambling, sorry about that. As I was saying, yesterday I spent the day with my wife, my mum and my gran, they had decided to have a birthday thing for me. My mum and gran bought us dinner, nothing too fancy, KFC and a cake.

The fact that they were doing this meant a lot to me, then I got there and saw the cake, that made it even more special... to me anyway, I may have reverted to a small child when I saw it.


Look at it! It's a cake and it's Avengers... could it be any more perfect?

So, this year I will have had two birthdays... Just like the Queen, so henceforth, I should expect I will be refered to by my wife as, a queen (for those who don't know, the Queen has her actual birthday and, she has an official birthday so people can celebrate).

Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment