Friday, 9 May 2014

Exactly four years ago... Yesterday!

Just a quickie today... get your mind out of the gutter! anyway... Allons-y!

Four years ago yesterday, in what can only be described as, an event that changed my life... that doesn't sound too pompous does it, it was a very important event in my life, however, I don't want to sound like Gwyneth Paltrow describing her 'perfectly planned' conscious uncoupling.

Anyway... four years ago yesterday, I met my wife Jan for the first time, click her name, it's her blog, it's good! Since that day she has, made me feel loved, inspired, filled me with confidence, pushed me to fulfill my potential etc, and who, despite battling various conditions (sadly there are a few), insists on doing as much as she can to further my photography.

I know you probably haven't really gained anything by reading this post, truth be told I didn't write it expecting you to, really, I just wanted to brag a little about the woman I love to as many people who would listen.

Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed yourself... Oh, for those of you interested, this is us (a few years back, in Edinburgh, visiting a friend of ours)...


No comments:

Post a Comment