Saturday, 31 May 2014

Coming Soon...

This week hasn't gone so smoothly, so, I figured I'd quickly tell you about some bits and pieces that you can expect to see in the near future... Allons-y!

Currently, I am testing a custom phone case from a company called Mr Nutcase, with the intention of writing a review, along with this review, I will also be releasing a code to get a 10% discount on orders. (Now up HERE)

If you read my brief, Toys R Us haul, you will know that I also have three action figure reviews coming up. As well as these reviews, I also have some Playmobil Blind bags to review.

As well as these reviews, and any other reviews that crop up, I will also be continuing my 'alternate perception of video games' and, 'Terrible films I love' series, and, I will also be introducing a new series, looking back at old gadgets, gizmos and toys.

Hopefully today, or tomorrow, there will be a recap of the season finale of Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, written by Jan to upload.

Apologies for the lack of posts these past few days, normal, geeky service will resume shortly, with all the usuals, and, some added extras.

Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment